Richard Dawkins - Too much Sherry

Soldato
Dawkins is a walking breathing delusion, send him over to Syria and he would be crying out like a baby for God in no time.

Caporegime
i hate people who are put on a platform to speak but have no real idea or should i say fact to what they are speaking about.

i could be renowned on god. who is to dispute ?

god worms all over. so easy it makes me vomit at those who will bite.:(

Associate
i hate people who are put on a platform to speak but have no real idea or should i say fact to what they are speaking about.

i could be renowned on god. who is to dispute ?

god worms all over. so easy it makes me vomit at those who will bite.:(

Honestly, does anyone know what you're talking about.:D

Soldato
Dawkins is a walking breathing delusion, send him over to Syria and he would be crying out like a baby for God in no time.

And would God turn up for him given his so called 'love and merciful nature' for mankind, how many of those in Syria that actually believe in sky pixies has crying out for God helped?
Don't make me laugh.

Oh a cheers for the heads up OP, great stuff!

Associate
And would God help him? Of course not, kind of proving his whole point.

Edit: whoops, should've read the post above properly!

Last edited:
Soldato
I've never understood why people think he's a dick. I suppose it stems from anyone who speaks out about a certain point with passion. I have never ever witnessed him push anything that wasn't true. He doesn't go out of his way to belittle people, he just points out why they evidently wrong. That's why I think people don't like him, cause they hate being made to look stupid.

I think he's great.

Back
Top Bottom