Is http://www.kinguin.co.uk/ safe?

Soldato
I've used them a few times. From what I can remember it's a bit like eBay and you are just buying the product through them rather than from them - they just list other people/places selling it.

Soldato
OP
I've just checked out anyway so I'll see however I think you're right Bubby. They act as a reseller rather than the direct sellers.

EDIT - Wow, got the key instantly and activated on Steam. Good stuff.

Soldato
very safe, and very cheap. if you buy off it you will get your code almost instantly

Have bought bf4, injustice and mass effect trilogy. Injustice was a steam key came through instantly. BF4 and Mass effect trilogy were origin, MS trilogy came through instantly but BF4 took about 5 mins

Soldato
Any idea how those 60 day SWTOR time cards work? as they are mega cheap. Do they jut sent you a scan of the key or something or will they ship the actual card? Had a look at the redemption instructions but it just tells you how to redeem the code.

Soldato
Any idea how those 60 day SWTOR time cards work? as they are mega cheap. Do they jut sent you a scan of the key or something or will they ship the actual card? Had a look at the redemption instructions but it just tells you how to redeem the code.

i think its a picture, when i got my copy of injustice it was a photo of the serial number

Associate
Associate
Back
Top Bottom