x99 asus rampage v extreme q code 19

Associate
Hi guys

I've actually had two of these motherboards now and theyve caused me nothing but issues.

Since setting up this system;

Intel 5820k
Corsair 16gb 3200 mhz ddr4
m2 samsung evo 256 gb
2x gigabyte 1080 gtx

I keep getting a q code 19 issue when booting up.

This is relentless, it cycles through various numbers and gets stuck on 19.

I can eventually get into windows if i just keep rebooting the system and it luckily passes through the q code 19 with no problem. However this can take on average 5-10 times per day that i turn the system on?!

So frustrating..

Any ideas?

Associate
Ok some questions..

Is the system overclocked ? if so have you booted at default settings ? i.e no xmp just stock ?

Have you gone back to basics ? Reset the cmos ? removed any adapter cards and internal usb connections ?

Have you checked all the power supply connection to the board ? are they all connected (both the 8pin and the 4 pin) ?

Have you tried a reflash of the bios ?

Have you tested the memory at its default Jedec values ?

Have you tried removing one of the 1080's ?

Last edited:
Associate
Hi guys

I've actually had two of these motherboards now and theyve caused me nothing but issues.

Since setting up this system;

Intel 5820k
Corsair 16gb 3200 mhz ddr4
m2 samsung evo 256 gb
2x gigabyte 1080 gtx

I keep getting a q code 19 issue when booting up.

This is relentless, it cycles through various numbers and gets stuck on 19.

I can eventually get into windows if i just keep rebooting the system and it luckily passes through the q code 19 with no problem. However this can take on average 5-10 times per day that i turn the system on?!

So frustrating..

Any ideas?

the code 9 mean pre-memory PCH inintitialization started, have you tried different memory??

Back
Top Bottom