Idol 4S & Axon 7

Associate
Are we ever going to see the Idol 4S and the Axon 7 become available in the UK ?

I guess Vodafone may have got an agreement with Alcatel not to sell the 4S in the Uk either on a temporary or permanent basis due to the Smart Platinum 7 which is basically a rebadged 4S.

Anyone got any further information ?

Soldato
Last I heard the UK resellers for the Axon 7 were getting annoyed with ZTE as they were not talking to them despite previously saying they would provide more stock around now. It was orderable again last week via Amazon De.

Soldato
I sent a tweet to ZTE UK and just got a reply saying they are working with Amazon to get more stock available. No time frame or anything. Shame really as I really like the look of the phone but they needed to get more stock before the new Nexus/Pixel phones are out.

Soldato
I sent a tweet to ZTE UK and just got a reply saying they are working with Amazon to get more stock available. No time frame or anything. Shame really as I really like the look of the phone but they needed to get more stock before the new Nexus/Pixel phones are out.

I tweeted them a few times and got no reply at all, I still think although the Pixel phones are coming the Axon will be better value for money.

Soldato
My mate got his grey Axon 7 (via Amazon.de) a week or so ago ... and absolutely loves it. Says the screen and audio is really good and it's really fast.

He was a bit worried just before he got it due to things he'd read about reception issues but he says it's fine with both wifi and 4G (he's on BT).

The only issue he had was his existing SIM was a micro and he needed to get a nano for this phone.

Associate
I noticed that the ZTE Axon 7 is now available again on Amazon. I'm sure some weeks back I was interested in one and was around the £350 mark? It's now about £480. Suddenly got expensive or have I been mistaken?

Back
Top Bottom