**** The Official OnePlus 3 Thread ****

Soldato
From my experience none of these work, I don't think the issue is related to any applications in particular and it's more of an Android OS bug.

They work fine in that they block what I ask them to block, I've just noticed battery issues with adguard which I didn't have with my nexus 5.

Soldato
Don't think there's any reason not to, other than you'll have to wait for OP to deliver it rather than having the option of walking out a store with it in hand.

Just checked their site and the original (Graphite) model seems to be showing as in stock for UK so would expect you'd get it within a week tops if you ordered.

I'm sure as soon as you posted this it went out of stock :D Even with fast delivery it's now quoting 17th of November. Do they only make 5 of these things a week? The guy at o2 said they get deliveries numbering in the 2's and 3's :confused:

Soldato
My dad's phone has just completely bricked, so I've ordered him a few week old and barely used OP3. Looking forward to having a play with it, see how it compares to my 6S+.

But what is this stock? I've never seen any at the RRP, or many places with any in stock!

Soldato
Anyone else having wifi issues?

I've had ongoing wifi issues since I got it. Main problem is the dropping of wifi if signal is too weak, yet no other phone I've had or device I currently have has an issue in the house.

By chance I was checking wifi signal in my house after some skype issues, ignoring the fact I'm using the truly awful Sky Hub, may laptop was pulling 15mbps, my OP3 was pulling 2mbps... wtf?

After some reading this sounds like a common issue and there is some evidence to suggest they skimped on the wifi controller. Disappointing if true :(

Soldato
Reset the phone and speeds are normal, tres bizarre!

However my constant disconnects have been an issue since day 1.

I put 2 and 2 together and came up with 3, but the stories of poor wifi are out there.

I had a similar issue with mine. Turned out the 5ghz on my home hub is either weak or too much interference. I just forced 2.4ghz and had no problems since.

2nd time I have read this tonight, will try this.

edit: well I was going to, but it seems Sky hub only does 2.4 anyway :/

Soldato
Ok. Thanks for that. You still like it?

I'm not sure what case to get.... Tbh...

Yeah, love it. It's very thin and adds enough cover at the back to protect the camera. But the sandstone case polarises opinion. You either love or hate the feel of it.

The name is accurate, but it gives plenty of grip :)

Soldato
Just picked one of these up second hand, saving a few quid but more importantly no waiting:p

Loving it so far but what an awful speaker placement. I block it with my hand when gaming in landscape.

Back
Top Bottom