Audio Spliter/Switcher For 2 Different Headphones ?

Soldato
So I got a little bonus from work and decided splurge a little, Altogether I got a Fidelio X2, External DAC/AMP and I'm also getting the Beyerdynamic DT770 so I can fill both my open and closed headphone cravings :D

Now my question is this, Is it possible to buy a spliter/switch that I can plug both my headphones into and then plug that into the DAC/AMP and just flick a switch when I want to switch between them ?

This is the DAC/AMP layout, It's the SMSL M3 -

hi8TxqZ.png

Last edited:
Soldato
Why not do the same as everyone else does and simply remove one before inserting the other?

Having the two of them plugged in all the time is going to be prone to tangles too as you'll have two 3m leads to knit with.

Soldato
OP
Why not do the same as everyone else does and simply remove one before inserting the other?

Having the two of them plugged in all the time is going to be prone to tangles too as you'll have two 3m leads to knit with.

They would only get tangled if I start twisting the cords, I'd simply pick the headphone up, Use it then without changing headphone orientation I'd put it back on the headphone stand I have.

Plus I don't want to be unplugging/plugging in all the time, The less wear and tear the better :)

Last edited:
Associate
Get an rca switch and go headphones to rca with an adapter and just switch to the headphone output required, obviously switch to amp/dac I have seen it done but don't have any specifics atm, on the phone.

Back
Top Bottom