• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Poll: What should I have for breakfast? -CLICK ME-

What should I have for breakfast?

• Sausage and mustard bap

Votes: 34 41.5%
  • Cheese and bacon bap

Votes: 48 58.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
I wonder how long it will be until threads pop up like, "I bought this on the day of release, the price has dropped and I want the difference refunded". Lol.

Associate
You have to break down boundries some times, saying that I do love a bit of sausage in the morning. :o

Now if we are talking bacon it can only be a warm baguette straight from the oven with loads of butter, fresh bacon (nothing crispy) and a healthy dose of brown sauce. Keep the cheese for the toast at lunch.

Mark

Associate
You have to break down boundries some times, saying that I do love a bit of sausage in the morning. :o

Just how big a sausage are we talking here? :eek:

The sausage and mustard bap got my vote, though I reckon I'd have gone for a fried egg bap, with maybe a hint of brown sauce.

Boy am I glad I didn't suggest a sausage with brown sauce. Double :eek::eek:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom