cheap 240gb SSD , OCUK to much :(

Soldato
im looking for an SSD for a laptop, and will put the existing HDD in the DVD bay..

was going to get from OCUK. but the 240GB SSDs aren't priced competitively.

the Kingston is available at multiple retailers for £59.98 inc free delivery. I get free delivery here but some people wont..

seems £20 plus delivery is quite a price hike? , I could add a budget PC case in for that

My basket at Overclockers UK:

Total: £88.69
(includes shipping: £8.70)

Associate
I dont think Overclockers UK expect you to only purchase from them otherwise they would aggresively price match each component, that said they cannot be expected to keep tabs on every components prices at competitors, maybe a web note asking for a price match would be worth trying, they can only say no.

Soldato
What I don't understand is that you are saying they are £20 more in a really confused manner, it's really not that difficult, you have found a product cheaper elsewhere and now you only have to decide 1 of 2 things:-

1. Buy from here at £20 more
2. Buy from elsewhere £20 cheaper than here.

I don't buy everything from here as I find some items cheaper elsewhere but if the price is similar (within 10%) I will buy from here due to the better customer service.

Soldato
BTW, if you think £20 is bad, check the prices of the Samsung 850 EVO 250GB. What was £60 last Christmas when I bought mine is now £120. :eek: They're available elsewhere for £85. £35 difference is just plain greed.

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom