Samsung 960 Pro / Evo

Soldato
OcUK may be more expensive, but preorder pricing at some competitors aren't always guaranteed. Assuming I've found the one you are referring to, then their ETA is already a week later than OcUK anyway.

Maybe. I'd rather wait a week though and spend £25 less. The wait is less urgent for me as I've got other PC's. I'm also waiting for the 7700k to be released.

That said, if where I've ordered increases the price, I shall check any increase against OCUK and go with the cheapest!

Soldato
OP
In the end i went for the oem SM961 512GB for £219.99.

2u8kjn9.png

Soldato
Anyone had theirs dispatched from anywhere yet, got 1TB on order but not clear on when this is coming out as everywhere seems to have passed expected pre-order dates?

Associate
Spoke to ocuk today and they'd not received yet and their eta hadn't been updated either.

Got a 512 on order myself along with the rest of a new build.

Associate
Have they gone up 40 some quid?

The price has been changing wildly over last few weeks (here and else where). I'm positive it got as high as £379 for the 512GB 960 pro at one point.

Unfortunately I decided to shopped elsewhere and I pre-paid £317 including postage for an estimated delivery of 22nd November (as some else mentioned).

I could easily cancel if stock turns up here or there.

That 961 benchmark looks all the more advertising, however I shall be patient playing the long game..... pining for a GTX 1080Ti to finish latest build.

Back
Top Bottom