Headphones for movies

Soldato
Hi all, I need some headphones for watching movies in bed on tablet or phone. Was using an old pair of senn 515 but one ear is going so looking for a replacement around £100. Don't have to be new

Soldato
You'll need something that's easy to drive. Could go for another pair of Sennheiser's (HD558) or save £45 and grab a pair of Creative Aurvana Live! for £55.

If it were my choice to make, I'd probably go for the CAL!, because I've got a pair of Sennheiser PX100 II, which is what I'd use if I used headphones whilst in bed. Smaller headphones with a short cable is what I'd want. Using headphones with a long cable in bed would **** me off. :p

Soldato
Looking for a cheap headphones for watching films / documentaries / iplayer / sport etc on pc.

Hate in ear phones!

I want cheap headphones though as i am not after super duper head banging quality! Max £20.

Soldato
Koss KSC75 clip on for £17? Good sound, but not as convenient as regular headphones.

Superlux HD681 for £25.

If they must be below £20, then there's Sony MDRZX310, for £15 if you want something more like a traditional headphone.

For extra £9-£10, I'd take the HD681 every time over those ZX310. My dad had some of those cheap Sony's, and while they work, they were not that good to be honest.

Soldato
OP
I got some 558 from the Mm. Was hoping to try some Philips x1 but none came up. Might sell my hd650 if they're ok as I don't think my ears appreciate how good they are

Soldato
For extra £9-£10, I'd take the HD681 every time over those ZX310. My dad had some of those cheap Sony's, and while they work, they were not that good to be honest.

Sorry, I was lurking and seen this, bought a set today and they are great for the money, much appreciated :)

Real bargain

I think I actually prefer them for movies over the MMX300's I use for everything else

Back
Top Bottom