Hazro series - HZ30Wi, HZ30WiQ, HZ27WA, HZ27WB & HZ27WC

Associate
The LED/glossy version will not be ready [despite our efforts] this year. All graphics cards with DP outputs are fine but some converters/cables aren't 'responding' the way they should - We may have to launch that model and market it as 'soley for use with graphics cards with DP outputs'. More to follow

You can buy the HZ30Wi-Q and the 27s from our website direct [whether your based in the UK or not]. Its ONLY the HZ30Wi we're forwarding customers to the OCUK site.

Does it mean i could buy HZ30Wi-Q from your site and it would be delivered to Glasgow? What would be the delivery price? Also, in case of any issues if I would need to send it back to you, would I need to pay for sending it back?

Thanks in advance for answers Mr Hazro:)

Soldato
sorry if this has been asked before, but what is the difference between the HZ30Wi and HZ30Wi-Q?

and where can i find the specification for the LED monitor?

I am looking for buying 2x30" soon to replace my current dell. But at £1200 for dell I could buy two 30" Hazro monitors.

What is the warranty service like and what is the manufacturers policy regarding number of dead pixels allowed?

thanks

Soldato
sorry if this has been asked before, but what is the difference between the HZ30Wi and HZ30Wi-Q?

and where can i find the specification for the LED monitor?

I am looking for buying 2x30" soon to replace my current dell. But at £1200 for dell I could buy two 30" Hazro monitors.

What is the warranty service like and what is the manufacturers policy regarding number of dead pixels allowed?

thanks

These have been covered several times in the thread. See, for example here on the HZ30Wi-Q, and here for the pixel policy. Hazro has stated that their pixel policy is going to change, which is a good thing because frankly it's nothing more than laughable right now. The good news is that no-one here who has received a panel has reported a single dead pixel. It seems that the manufacturing process for the LM300WQ3 panel is very mature and consistent.

Caporegime
Nice to know im not the only one!

How much do you think you would get for the nec? Have to say mines been faultless. No dead pixels, uniform backlight, I think it still must be under warranty as it came with 3 years. It is a very, very good monitor. What do you reckon?

Lol I have already searched MM and the last one sold for £250. It is still a very good monitor and very little out there to touch its quality. I got mine for £300 so would be very happy with £250 2nd hand.

Just don;t list yours before mine ;)

Associate
Unfortunately, we no longer support these models and have no parts apart from replacement power supplies. Please email [email protected] where this will be taken up - i have already created a temp ticket for you.

Mail sent. Thanks.
Damn, so i can never wall mount my 24Wi monitors? Is there any other way or 3rd party part available to vesa mount them?

Last edited:
Soldato
I got a 32" 1080p lcd tv which I'm using as a monitor atm. Would it be a nice upgrade going for the HZ30Wi or i shouldnt bother?

Man of Honour
yes, they are all IPS based, and yes could be good for photo editing subject to the colour space you want to work with i would suggest

Associate
Hello Hazro,
I was wondering what panels are u using on your newest 27'' screens?
Is it LM270WQ1 for LED glossy one and LM270WQ2 for CCFL? If so they are H-IPS panels I believe why is it stated on your site both of them are S-IPS same for LM300WQ5 your are using for higher gamut version of your 30'' model?
I know that question appeared here already but could you tell us if you are preparing any discounts for all of your monitors before Christmas?

Thanks

Man of Honour
The H-IPS vs S-IPS is just a naming scheme, two ways really of referring to the modern generation of IPS matrix. technically these modules are of the H-IPS structure

Associate
OP
Hello Hazro,
I was wondering what panels are u using on your newest 27'' screens?

could you tell us if you are preparing any discounts for all of your monitors before Christmas?

We don't publicly disclose part numbers or share info on panels used.

I'm not sure if OCUK have any plans for a promo: Gibbo would be the best person to answer that. Our prices for European customers won't change this year.

The 27" CCFL [HZ27Wb] will be launched in very small quantities this year [<100 sets]. The price is expected to be <£500 [inc. VAT and delivered].

Back
Top Bottom