*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition - Last Orders ***

Associate
It's the one round I have a nasty feeling someone will copy me :mad: (R-evans I am looking at you)

:) How can I copy if I don't know what you're entering?

I doubt we will have the same beer for I. It's another one only available at the brewery, roughly 4000 miles away.

Last edited:
Associate
Speaking of which, the first page doesn't show my I as received, DJ?

It also doesnt show my H as received so I'm guessing you're a little behind updating it :p

Caporegime
OP
It's a good idea though, don'cha'think? I mean, what could possibly go wrong?
It's not a bad idea for sure, but it's more about the beer than movies. :)

Speaking of which, the first page doesn't show my I as received, DJ?

It also doesnt show my H as received so I'm guessing you're a little behind updating it :p
Yes, I am behind on updating it.

I won't mention a name, but whenever one person decides to send a single entry one day at a time, it's easier to let them build up before updating.

Associate
I have a question.

If somebody drinks an entry, takes the photo but drunkenly forgets to add the BOTW sign in the pic, will it still count as you can clearly see it has been taken in the same room as the other entries from them? Asking for a friend :p

Caporegime
OP
I have a question.

If somebody drinks an entry, takes the photo but drunkenly forgets to add the BOTW sign in the pic, will it still count as you can clearly see it has been taken in the same room as the other entries from them? Asking for a friend :p
Straight answer, no.

Though nothing to stop them taking another pic with the empty bottle plus sign and include it with the DOH! pic :)

Hi.

I was having a bad week.. and a bit.

Surrounded by all that beer, life is hell sometimes :p

I hope things are better :)

List updated (unless I've missed anyone)...

Back
Top Bottom