Help finding itx z87/z97 motherboards?

Associate
So I'm building a new pc as a student on quite a strict budget, however I've managed to acquire a 4690k for £75.

My build needs to be a mini itx since I need to take it to and from uni on public transport, but I'm having a lot of trouble finding boards.

My budget for the board is around £100 but the only one I can find is the ASRock Z97M-ITX/ac which from what I've read is not a fantastic board and is not a particularly stable overclocker. I'm not opposed to buying used, but if anyone could help me out finding any other z97/87 boards that I can order to the UK I would be extremely grateful.

Man of Honour
Hi and welcome to the forums. :)

Unfortunately we can't tell you where to buy one as it's against forum rules. This forum is supported and paid for by OCUK so we cannot mention availability or pricing at other retailors as they are classed as competitors and would be taking money away from OCUK the shop. OCUK does not have any for sale so are hands are tied. Sorry I can't be of any more help but rules are rules and infringements result in a suspension/ban.

Back
Top Bottom