Vario D5 pump ??? where is the tops ? lol

Soldato
Im looking on ocuk and i cant find a pump top for this pump at all...

one with a inlet at the top and a outlet at the side or a inlet at the side.......

im trying to hunt down the EK D5 X-Top Rev.2 or EK D5 X-Top Rev.1 but there no where to be found....

im planning a massive build at the weekend and i need this top otherwise the pump wont fit in my phantek etho promo case`s pump mount area...

any help ?

Soldato
They have one of these in, not sure if it's what ya want but just bang it in the search bar if it is.

EK WATER BLOCKS EK-XTOP REVO D5 - ACETAL

Associate
Im looking on ocuk and i cant find a pump top for this pump at all...

one with a inlet at the top and a outlet at the side or a inlet at the side.......

im trying to hunt down the EK D5 X-Top Rev.2 or EK D5 X-Top Rev.1 but there no where to be found....

im planning a massive build at the weekend and i need this top otherwise the pump wont fit in my phantek etho promo case`s pump mount area...

any help ?

The pump tops your looking for are EoL now,they have been replaced by the Revo series ones ;)

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/ek-water-blocks-ek-xtop-revo-d5-acetal-wc-888-ek.html

Soldato
OP

I would get that one, but a few people said that it is only supplied with :

Acrylic Top for Laing D5 V2
Supplied with twin white LED, screw sets, bracket, stand, and G1/4" Plug.

where is the rubber oring ????
can that tops g4 thread also be used as a inlet for the photon 270mm res i will be using ?

sorry for the questions just want to make sure there compatible.

Soldato
OP
It's functionally exactly the same as the EK X-Top. The centre port is the inlet and the other two are a choice of outlets.

Pretty sure you get the o-ring with the pump.

Ahh so there compatible sweet ;)
ok what about the other top XSPC one ???? that admiral posted, whats the best one between the 2 any idea`s cause i will be going for ether one and using a photon 270mm res with it.......

cheers for the help guys.

Back
Top Bottom