Motorsport Off Topic Thread

Man of Honour
I often come across interesting snippets of F1 info or other motorsport related topics that doesn't seem to be relevant in other threads or worth a new one, I can't be the only one? :o

So hopefully this thread will prove useful for random bits of information you found interesting and wish to share with others.

I'll start with Lewis Hamilton allegedly having recorded a secret R&B album! :p

http://www.nme.com/news/various-artists/61202

Caporegime
Williams looking for new title sponsor - http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/96881

They need to get a company on board quick, else they'll go under pretty quick I reckon.

Kind of confirms that their second driver this year will be whoever can bring the biggest cheque!

And good idea for a thread Shimmy. There is a lot of stuff that doesn't fit into a specific thread, yet warrants a couple of posts of brief discussion.

Man of Honour
OP

JRS

JRS

Soldato
Oh, no....ah well, back to Lewisterical commentary and people on here acting like retards.

Bother. Just when I had warmed to him in his 'informed blogger' role, and now he's returning to the commentary booth to wreak havoc on my blood pressure....

Man of Honour
Thing is... With Ant and Crofy moving to Sky, sticking with 5live would always be a huge step backwards.

Who'll be next to him? Legard? ;)

Now Sky... can we get SkyGo on android now?

Caporegime
Imagine James Allen and Legard on the same commentary team.

I'd blow my own brains out rather than have to listen to those to. Their fans were adamant at the time they did a good job, and nobody could do better. And then DC and Brundle struck up the most amazing partnership and nobody ever really complained.

Soldato
James Allen is a very good journalist and has a lot of inside knowledge of F1 - his blog is a very good read.

His problem is that when he tries to inject some excitement into his F1 commentary it comes accross as incredibly fake. "Lewis Hamilton......................... WINS!" for example.

I hope the last few years he's had off he's realised this and will change his style.

Back
Top Bottom