Race of Champions

Soldato
This poll is turning out to be more interesting than most F1 races ;)

RoC are running a competition where two lesser known drivers get the opportunity to race in the event in London alongside the likes of Vettel, Hulkenberg and Kristensen. Ten were selected to go to a public poll, and admittedly i don't know much about most of the contestants but one of them, Des Foley, has been running a YT channel for the past year or so and has some pretty exciting videos and shows a lot of promise. Currently very close between him and four others, but the poll closes on Friday and a lot can change between now and then.

The competition is all about showing that the drivers have the support and the fans, and the passion to keep motivating them to vote on social media over the whole week (it doesn't seem like any of the front runners are getting much sleep right now :D), as well as raising awareness of the event so it would be great if you could pick a favourite and share it with anyone you think might be interested.

List of contestants.
Link to poll.

Man of Honour
Hmmm... Sitting in the Olympic stadium in the cold, or sitting on a big comfy sofa with lots of coffee and snacks watching it on a 60" plasma. :confused:

Hello there sofa! :D

Normally a great event though. I still want one of the ROC buggies. They look hilarious fun. :D

smr

smr

Soldato
Rather be there! Going to be a great day out and you wont be able to feel the atmosphere sitting at home. Like the british grand prix this year the atmosphere was brilliant, so glad i went instead of watching it at home :)

Not sure how taking photos of the event would work from home either heh!

smr

smr

Soldato
I'm wondering if it's going to be a good idea or not to take Jenson now, he's 4 and a half years old and can sit still but 4/5 hours might be asking a bit much.

Caporegime
I'm wondering if it's going to be a good idea or not to take Jenson now, he's 4 and a half years old and can sit still but 4/5 hours might be asking a bit much.

Perhaps. After all he's not managed to sit in his car for more than a few laps at most races this year :p

Soldato

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

I wouldn't. My daughter turned 5 this Monday and whilst she'd happily watch a film at the cinema there's no way a wet, cold and damp track would go down well. You can bet he'd be moaning that he's cold... Possibly even the noise if it's loud enough.

Also, what's your plan if he gets bored? Would you be willing to leave early?

Back
Top Bottom