** STREACOM DB4 - IT'S FINALLY AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER **

OcUK Staff
After what seems like a lifetime, the Streacom DB4 is finally available to preorder at OcUK. This Mini-ITX fanless case is in a word, stunning. The design is unlike anything else readily available on the mass market. Made with CNC milled 13mm thick extruded aluminium side panels, it has a bisymmetrical design to offer something truly special. With the included heatpipes working in a way to move all heat away from components and increasing ITX motherboard compatibility to near 100%, functionality is surprisingly good for such a precision crafted product.

The DB4 utilizes the innovative mounting system originally found on the F12C, allowing for components to be fitting anywhere along the frame of the case, meaning there is space for up to 5 x 3.5" or 12 x 2.5" drives, a 200mm dual slot VGA card (up to 116mm height) and a slot loading optical drive. Power is covered by the Streacom Nano 150W and ZeroFlex 240W solutions (sold separately)

If it's not already clear I love this case and have been waiting for it to be put to mass production for a long time. Stock is going to land with us hopefully by the end of the month. It will be pretty limited in the beginning until around December so please place a pre-order if you want one to avoid disappointment.

In other news, we will also be stocking the Streacom BC1 benchtable. This is a collaboration between HWBOT, Overclocking-TV and Streacom to create a great looking benchtable that is also extremely functional. Despite being 8mm thick, it holds all the components needed such as standoffs, screws & brackets to create a benchtable on the move. The entire table is made from machined aluminium, offering a sturdy product but relatively lightweight.

Stock is expected on these in early December and again will be relatively limited in the beginning.

Streacom DB4 Mini-ITX Aluminium Fanless Chassis - Silver @ £269.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Streacom-DB4-Mini-ITX-Aluminium-Fanless-Chassis-Silver-CA-055-SR.html

The DB4 is a design masterpiece featuring a bisymmetrical design that blurs the lines between technology and art.

Only £269.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Streacom BC1 Aluminium Benchtable - Silver @ £109.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Streacom-BC1-Aluminium-Benchtable-Silver-CA-056-SR.html

The BC1 is a truly exceptional benchtable that redefines the product category and towers above current offerings in terms of portability/aesthetics/quality and design.

Only £109.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
How does the DB4 actually work, i.e how does it not starve the graphics card of air?

I can't seem to find any reviews or anywhere showing how a build inside one would actually work.

Soldato
Normally I just laugh at any case priced over £150 but the DB4 is probably the only time I'll make an exception. That is one nice case.

Back
Top Bottom