Good value watercooling case

Associate
I currently have the Enthoo Luce case and it's such an annoying one to watercool, I was going to go for a desk PC with my components inside of the wood with either plexiglass or glass on top but I am not 100% and feel it will cost a fortune in swapping around parts to get it to look right.
I am considering a nice big case to watercooling with, or going with the desk build and watercooling in that.
I want it to look really nice and to be the centrepiece of my desk but I dunno what to look for really.

Any ideas are appreciated

Soldato
I'm working on a WC build in the InWin 303 at the moment... lovely looking case for price, and easy to work in. Fairly simple design, but tempered glass side panel really sets it off, and the bonus is that it's the only case with a full glass side panel that is easily removed with the push of a button.

Soldato
Have a look at the project logs section, should give you a good idea of what cases work well with water cooling.

From what i can see in there a lot of people seem to be using Caselabs SMA8 and Parvum cases but theres lots of others been built that look like theyre working well with water cooling.

Soldato
Depends on your budget, you could get the bigger Phanteks Enthoo primo which takes 3 rads easily or could go down the route of a Parvum.

In win 509 looks tempting but I'm not sold on stacking radiators together.

If money is no object then Case Labs.

Associate
OP
Depends on your budget, you could get the bigger Phanteks Enthoo primo which takes 3 rads easily or could go down the route of a Parvum.

In win 509 looks tempting but I'm not sold on stacking radiators together.

If money is no object then Case Labs.

Sorry for not replying lads!

I just took a look at the 509, that rad stacking idea is mad!

I currently have the Enthoo Luxe and wouldn't mind the primo for the extra rad space, plus hiding the PSU is a bonus!

Back
Top Bottom