• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** OcUK HAS 21 CUSTOM GTX 1080 MODELS READY FOR PRE-ORDER !! **

Associate
I see the SC card up there now, whats this free gift thing about? do i get them as a pre-order through amazon payments as the card is being delivered?

Yep, seen them in stock, but mine STILL hasn't shipped :mad:
have posted in the OcUK Customer Service forum, hell what's another couple of days on the 60+ wait.......

Associate
hey guys, lots of ftw in stock, what i was waiting on for a long time, but the classified price is only a 10 pound difference...

its more wiser to wait for the classified model yes?

Soldato
@Ben, what is going on with your EU webstore mate?

Have been trying for nearly 2 hours to order something and it just keeps looping me around to billing and shipping addresses. Frustrating as hell as I am also working at same time. I hope nobody else can but the allocation that is currently in my basket or I will be well ****ed off!

Cheers in advance if you can assist/ advise mate.

Soldato
Still no change on the EVGA webstore. 10+ hours of attempting to order a hybrid kit and still not a single order completed.

Sorry to say it as I am a fan of EVGA, but they have been a bit of a shambles with the 10 series :/

Associate
Just a mention, with the GTX 970 SC i could only manage medium settings on GTA V, with the GTX 1080 SC that pre-ordered a week back and arrived a few hours ago, slotted this monster in and and i can run everything on ulta in GTA V and it doesn't trouble the card, hardly any heat going, fans hardly used, the game case has a few fans going around.

A nice purchase for sure.

Associate
Five Stars, make sure you are entering your phone number as one string. I had the same issue earlier, would be nice if it highlighted which field it didn't like. Would also be good if you could manually edit the delivery address details.

Associate
@Ben, what is going on with your EU webstore mate?

Have been trying for nearly 2 hours to order something and it just keeps looping me around to billing and shipping addresses. Frustrating as hell as I am also working at same time. I hope nobody else can but the allocation that is currently in my basket or I will be well ****ed off!

Cheers in advance if you can assist/ advise mate.

Hi

Please email [email protected] or call 01788-247-298 for customer support (UK landline charges). If you want to copy me on your mail then I will ensure it is pushed through - [email protected]

If you are still seeing these issues I am sure the guys will sort it out quickly for you.

Ben

Associate
so lots of 1080 instock especially for the evga ones, FTW was what im after but the classy price is reasonable, so Ben when will Classys be in stock? though i want the ftw, i want the classy more but dont want to buy the ftw and then 2 days later classifieds are in stock, so plz give us a heads up, cheers

Associate
my original interest was in the gamerock premium 1080 card, but every site i ran across they had none. i gave up on that idea and went for the EVGA SC card mostly because of The EVGA rep here giving me a little hope before i went and ordered one. nice to see a lot more stock than the last few weeks.

Soldato
Hi

Please email [email protected] or call 01788-247-298 for customer support (UK landline charges). If you want to copy me on your mail then I will ensure it is pushed through - [email protected]

If you are still seeing these issues I am sure the guys will sort it out quickly for you.

Ben

Ben thanks. I actually got it ordered this morning thanks to advice posted above regarding phone number. My EVGA profile has my mobile number saved. I eventually changed it to my parents landline (i dont have a landline) and it worked first time. The thing is, the website gave no indication as to why it was looping me back to the 'items in cart' page, so without the advice regarding phone number it would still be the same.

Ordered now anyway so quite happy, although perhaps the store could be improved in that respect hopefully.

Associate
Just a mention, with the GTX 970 SC i could only manage medium settings on GTA V, with the GTX 1080 SC that pre-ordered a week back and arrived a few hours ago, slotted this monster in and and i can run everything on ulta in GTA V and it doesn't trouble the card, hardly any heat going, fans hardly used, the game case has a few fans going around.

A nice purchase for sure.

@ what res?

Back
Top Bottom