• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

EVGA rep?

Soldato
having an issue with my GPU and previous times when i have used the evga support system It has been very slow.

Any reps about that could give me a hand with a potential RMA?

Associate
having an issue with my GPU and previous times when i have used the evga support system It has been very slow.

Any reps about that could give me a hand with a potential RMA?

Hi

there is not too much I can do, the RMA proccess if pretty quick and simply.

Firstly if you think the issue might be something you can solve with some help then please email [email protected] or call 01788-247-298

If not, then if you have registered your card you can start an RMA through your account,

Or if you have not registered then you can do the process through Guest RMA here:

http://www.evga.com/support/guestregister.asp

Then you will be given all instructions from here and issues with shipping label to post back to our UK receiving centre. Once checked your replacement product will ship out from Germany.

Please contact me if you have any issues though - [email protected]

Thanks
Ben

Soldato
OP
Hi Ben, Thank you for the quick reply. I have emailed the support guys as I had attempted to start the RMA process back in February but got snowed under with uni etc and couldn't find the time until now.

The issue is coil whine so the only solution would be downclock it from its stock to make it quieter/stop which obviously is something i would not be happy with doing at all.

This will be the third time I will have had to RMA with you know. whilst i can't fault your customer service and snappy delivery, and whislt I understand you get busy, I tend to find myself waiting for quite a while to hear back from you guys.

is there anything else you would recommend me do/anything you can help me with?

I can't seem to register the card but I have mentioned that in my email to support.

Soldato
The live chat is USA only :(

I've done this all before but I swear everything the wait gets longer and longer

I'm in the UK and i've used it before... Best bet is just call the support number in the member section for either UK or Germany assuming you are in Europe

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom