** GO BIG OR GO HOME - 8PACK UNLEASHES THE D888WX ATX CUBE CASE **

Associate
has there been any reviews of this case yet, i saw one went to tinytomlogan, but he has not posted anything up yet.

is there an additional charge for the front 8 pack logo? does it come with spare connectors for the plastic clips on the side panels as i tend to like going into my cases often for a fiddle about with bits and am concerned of them breaking

Associate
in addition to the above question im looking for the best dust filters that can be used for the 3x120 on the base of the case.

as i dont want to pickup and turn the case on its side i would be after ones i can slide out and clean when needed easily.
can you link any recommended filters please

Associate
in addition to the above question im looking for the best dust filters that can be used for the 3x120 on the base of the case.

as i dont want to pickup and turn the case on its side i would be after ones i can slide out and clean when needed easily.
can you link any recommended filters please

Can't think of anything that would be a slide out filter it would need some sort of rail system.

What are you fitting in the base of the case ? you could always just blank it off if not needed.

Associate
Can't think of anything that would be a slide out filter it would need some sort of rail system.

What are you fitting in the base of the case ? you could always just blank it off if not needed.

Well i would want to fit fans or a rad poss a duel like 8 pack has on the supernova

Associate
So your going with 5 rads, you'll need a forklift to move it :)

Put the bottom fans blowing out, no dust problem.

im thinking of a 480 rad in the front left, 360 in the back right, then possibly a duel rad in the bottom but more likely just 2 intake fans

roof will be no rads just fans, probably fat fans but to start with just normal 25mm

so left will have:
4 intake thru rad - may have to be a 360 rad will see the sizes if i buy the case
2 intake at bottom
4 exhaust - 3 top 1 back
5/6 intake to 4 exhaust, intake will be limited due to filters and rads and i want positive pressure

right will have:
3 intake thru rad - again limited due to filters and rad
3 exhaust

i have plenty of filters to use where i can easily access them but the bottom of a big case is not one of them.

Still considering the wp200 instead, it has plenty of its own issues but has more space to play with, its just quality, brand, lack of accessories, weight etc. that put me off that case

Soldato
Why does it still have optical bays?!
Tell me you set it up so they're easily removed and convert into another 24(/8)0mm rad hole?

I think "tip for modern case builders" would have to be: Sure, have options for drives/etc but... equally make those options removable for more cooling. I'm 3x nvme (2.5tb). I don't actually NEED to have any drives plugged in.

Soldato
Tell me you set it up so they're easily removed and convert into another 24(/8)0mm rad hole?

I think "tip for modern case builders" would have to be: Sure, have options for drives/etc but... equally make those options removable for more cooling. I'm 3x nvme (2.5tb). I don't actually NEED to have any drives plugged in.

Actually where it goes wrong is it should have just had 5.25 bays all the way down that side, all accessible from the front. Those can be used for several purposes e.g. groups of 3 for hot swap cages for 8 or 10 3.5" hdd's.

Soldato

Never buy a dwarf with learning difficulties. Its not big and its not clever

now that made me laugh today........

nice case. bit rich for me though as i don't watercool anymore. may give it a go again with some soft tubing, can't be doing with hard tubing.

Associate
Why did you give it just 11 5.25” bays.

Want to fill it with those 4in3 bays but it would look weird with 2 bays left over

Any of your other cases suitable for a nas with loads of disks?

Back
Top Bottom