Case lighting

Associate
Not usre if this is the correct place to ask, but here goes.

What method do you guys find the best to get led strips in your pc casees ?

I have tried various methods from selotape to double sided tape to the orignal backing 3m tape. they alwyas stay in place for a few days perhaps a week at most then they all fall down or start to peal.

On a second note corsiar 900d users where did you place your led strips for best effect ?,

Atm i have got various just red strips here and there all falling down ect. i have decided to move to a hue+ kit. i bought the base kit and one extra extention kit.

Cheers in advance

Soldato
I use Sellotape Permanent Double Sided Sticky Fixer. Can google search and get a pack of 56 for about £1.50.

Its small pads rather then tape and will pretty much fix those LED strips down. 0 issue with 10 strips in my case in terms of falling down since. The pads do come off still with a bit of elbow grease so not absolutely permanent.

Associate
There is a magnetic strip on this website. Think it's bitfenix. I've had one in top of my case since January and it hasn't moved.

Associate
I bought some led strips off ebay and got 64 lights for £1.65 delivered they had sticky tape and 2 weeks in still stuck. way better than the crazy proces for the sam stuff thats tagged "PC Lighting"

Back
Top Bottom