Enthoo Evolv ATX - SketchUp model

Soldato
Reposting this here in case it is of use to anyone planning an Evolv build. Why not post it to the SketchUp warehouse? Simply because you've no way of giving any feedback or contributing changes (that I saw).
Why is there a massive radiator next to it? See my build log for [obvious] answer!

I've been getting to grips with SketchUp - well, I hope that's what I've achieved! The plan is to model what I've got and then design a headache for Parvum from there (sorry lads!).

What do you think? (click for downloadable SketchUp file)

Problems I'm aware of:
  • Accuracy is certainly to the mm (unless I've screwed up of course :D) and mostly to the half mm.
  • There's something a little odd going on with the rear panel that means I cannot delete a couple of lines that ought to be removable without breaking the surfaces.
  • The top rad mount tray is missing - I removed it before I started as I'm not going to be using it....so I haven't modelled it. You want to add it in, feel free.
  • most of the important features are modelled but some of the random holes and cable clips aren't....for sanity's sake!
  • The plastic bits that go between the bottom panel and the feet are missing - see previous two points :D
  • some of the features of the rear panel are missing - I may add some of these in but I'm really only interested in the PSU shroud mounting holes rather than the fan grills.
  • The modelling of the Mo-Ra is probably overkill....but, well, see project title :D Yes, those fins are modelled individually :cool: Did try with the pipes being made up from deformations of the fins instead of continuous pipes....but SketchUp had to have a little lie down :D

Can you use this model?
Yes, if it's of any use to you please feel free with the following caveats:
  • I disclaim all responsibility for everything. Whilst I've tried to make it accurate, I'm not going to take any responsibility for any mistakes or inadequacies. If you order stuff based on this model and it doesn't fit, that's on you.
  • You may not sell this model or derivatives of it.

If you find anything that I've got wrong, please let me know and I'll update it.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Update

Reworked the rear inner panel to include the vents etc and fix the oddness.
Reworked the top inner panel to resolve missing faces and some errors.
Corrected alignment between rear and top inner panels so that case is correct dimensions.

Remaining issues:
There are still a few alignment issues but mainly they're under a mm so I'm not going to worry about them.
No HDD shelves - not using them.
No SSD drop and locks - not using them.

Unless I find anything major wrong, I think I'll call this the finished article.

Click picture for SketchUp model download.

Associate
Nice work bud. If I do end up modding the front and/or top of the case if temps go beyond what I am happy with then this will be my go to spot. I've downloaded in case.

Now I want to see some updates on your build and that mental rad! :D

Soldato
OP
Cheers. I should now have a good enough model (practically and to satisfy obsession) to start modelling the acrylic work. I've also got the Cisco UCM project that was destroying my sanity out of the way so I should be able to fit some time in on it soon.

Back
Top Bottom