** IN WIN 303 - A LOT OF CASE FOR NOT MUCH MONEY **

OcUK Staff
We are happy to introduce the In Win 303 Midi Tower Chassis available in two colours, Black & White. There is a lot of great features to this case for the money, including a tempered glass side panel with a toolless removable function, an innovative LED front panel logo and I/O, support for 360mm radiators on the top panel & even a specialized GPU holder for heavy VGA cards.

This is a really nice looking case and hits a pricepoint where it should appeal to a lot of people looking for a stylish chassis that doesn't skimp on features. Stock is available on the Black in Mid June, and the White at the start of July. Preorder now!

In-Win 303 Midi Tower Case - Black @ £99.95 inc VAT

CA073IW_141390_800x800.jpg

The IN WIN team presents the 303, a simple, yet elegant computer chassis crafted from steel and tempered glass. The distinctively clean front panel is complemented with a bright LED design to balance the overall appearance. The IN WIN logo is highlighted “Neon” as well as the lucent stripped I/O front panel. These gorgeous LEDs also have the purpose of indicating when the PC is activated. In Win has set a standard for being an innovative computer hardware company. Mission accomplished with the 303 since it has perfected a tool-less design by being able to remove the beautiful 3mm tempered glass side panel by just pressing the handle.

This easily accessible dust filter has an embedded design for quick removal. It’s conveniently located on the bottom, and removing dust has never been easier. The 303 can fit two radiators (top + rear) and three fans at the bottom providing users with a well cooled chassis. The cool air intakes from the bottom creates an efficient air flow for quick heat dissipation. The 303 is solidly constructed with 1.2mm SECC steel, supports both 2.5" & 3.5" drive bays, plus the PSU chamber is separated to provide an ideal climate without interference to the motherboard and VGA area. The 303 even has a specialized GPU holder to support heavy VGA cards.

Specifications
- Model: 303
- Colour: Black
- Case Type: Mid Tower
- Case Material: SECC, Tempered Glass
- M/B Compatibility: 12" x 10.7" ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- Expansion Slots: PCI-E x 7
- Maximum Compatibility: VGA Card Length:350mm
- CPU Heatsink Height :160mm
- Front Ports: 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, HD Audio
- Internal Drive Bays: 2 x 3.5", 2 x 2.5"
- Thermal Solution Compatibility: 1 x 120mm Rear Fan (installed White LED) / 120mm Radiator, 3 x 120mm Top Fan (optional) / 360mm Radiator, 3 x 120mm Bottom Fan (optional)
- Power Supply Compatibility: PSII: ATX12V - Length up to 200mm
- Product Dimension (H x W x D): 500mm x 215mm x 480mm, 19.6" x 8.4" x 18.8"
- Package Dimension (H x W x D): 335mm x 610mm x 572mm, 13.1" x 24" x 22.5"
- Net Weight: 10.88kg / 24lb
- Gross Weight: 13.02kg / 28.7lb

Only £99.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

In-Win 303 Midi Tower Case - White @ £99.95 inc VAT

CA074IW_141380_800x800.jpg

Only £99.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Last edited:
Associate
I'm definitely thinking of getting the white one.

Bottom to top cooling arrangement.

With a bit of care on component selection you could make a quiet, attractive and cool build with this.

I reckon I could also add some noise dampening material to the non windowed panels as well.
The hexagonal side vents will look good with leds spilling through them.
(Only concern is whether the logo usb strip will look naff, but will soon be some build pics out)

Associate
Can someone tell me how the bottom of the white case looks like? Im planning to turn it upside down and hope it remains a white finish

Soldato
Surely the original post needs to be updated to reflect the £15 price increase... I clicked on this and got excited until I went through to the site only to see what it actually costs :(. If you honour the £85 though I'll buy one right now. :)

Can someone tell me how the bottom of the white case looks like? Im planning to turn it upside down and hope it remains a white finish

If you go check out the overclock.net forums and the owner's club thread for this case you will see pics of someone's case which has done exactly that.

Back
Top Bottom