Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Caporegime
You got your key? I haven't they said it wont be sent till the day before it's released

Pre order Battlefield 4 - Includes China Rising DLC
Order Status: In progress
Order Date: Sat 5th Oct 2013 17:40

Caporegime
Soldato
Gotcha.
And lets say:

1. You don't go down the premium route, I presume you can buy certain DLCs? (not necessarily all of them?)

2. Lets say you don't have the DLC but others do, would you be able to still play in their games? (Presumably not the same maps because you wouldn't have the maps the new dlcs would provide?)

Caporegime
Nice one Cav. Pretty good deal for the whole lot tbh. With bf3 i bought the limited edition that came with b2k. Then when premium came out i bought it, basically ended up paying for b2k twice.

Soldato
Where is the best place to pre-order to get an actual physical copy of the game?

I'm tempted to try to risk a CD key but I'm not sure I will have time to get the game downloaded fully in time.

Soldato
Where is the best place to pre-order to get an actual physical copy of the game?

I'm tempted to try to risk a CD key but I'm not sure I will have time to get the game downloaded fully in time.

I got the cdkey only cause my CD drive isn't working.
60mbit wont sweat it Im sure :)

Surely you can leave yours to download during day?

The SimplyCD key offer looks the best atm.

Caporegime
Ill have to leave my system on overnight to download it. Very poor adsl connection here. That or lug my pc down to my sisters house and "borrow" her fibre optic connection for a bit. Im actually thinking of getting rid of the blu ray drive in my pc, hardly used much now and it would mean a few less cables to tidy. Buy an external drive for when i need to use a disk.

Soldato
I got the cdkey only cause my CD drive isn't working.
60mbit wont sweat it Im sure :)

Surely you can leave yours to download during day?

The SimplyCD key offer looks the best atm.

I'm stuck on a 5MB BT line here :eek: A 10Gb download takes about 4 hours.

I don't like leaving my PC on during the day when I'm out. So I will have to do it on Friday evening, unless the keys are sent the day before and allow for a pre-download.

Soldato
Battlefield games are such a mess these days, and expensive. I want the game but I am just not sure if the base game alone is worth it, and I'm not sure if buying Premium at £30 is worth it either, and I really don't want to pay £60.

The whole mess of DLC's really put me off BF3, and like someone said when Premium came out you are buying B2K again. Same thing is happening with BF4.

For those unsure about d/l'ing in time, GMG have the disc version for £29.99, which is cheaper then the digital version, go figure.

Back
Top Bottom