Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
To me, buying a gun that doesn't work is like buying a car with no wheels. :confused:

I'd say it's worse; at least you can still sit in the car for shelter.

I guess the counter-argument is you could use the antique gun as a mallet for self defence. :confused:

Just like anything "collectable" it takes all sorts. Each to their own and all that.

I still can't get over them ducks tbh...£100 per beak...dem be expensive pancakes.

Soldato
To me, buying a gun that doesn't work is like buying a car with no wheels. :confused:

It rather depends why you like them. My passion is military history so my items are historically important in some way (the PPK, for instance, has a long and interesting life outside of James Bond - Hitler shot himself with a PPK, for example). I have very little compunction to actually shoot guns so deactivated ones are perfect for me.

Plus, every deac is another real gun made harmless - I think people forget that.

Soldato
A new TV to replace my 7 or so year old Sharp 1080p. Nothing wrong with the Sharp still, it's doing a good job but needed another TV elsewhere in the house so took the chance to upgrade. Unfortunately the room is so dark that getting a pic of the actual TV seems to be difficult.

nPZm3tA.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom