Lorne/Square Sausage

Soldato
Aaages ago, Asda used to sell lorne sausage and it was really nice. Full of flavour and fat. They then stopped selling it.

Iceland sell the Plumtree Farms stuff but it's utter cack - no flavour or fat, so it's yucky.

Is there anywhere near me (Norfolk) that sells decent lorne sausage? My local butcher doesn't sell it, and I'm *fairly* certain most supermarkets round here don't either. I'll give making my own a bash at some point, but and ideas as to where to buy it off the shelf would be great.

Soldato
It sounds almost, (almost) unbelievable, but the first 5+ results in a google for 'buy square sausage online' are actually places, where - i know it's amazing, but wait for it - places you can actually buy square sausage online. Incredible.

Man of Honour
It sounds almost, (almost) unbelievable, but the first 5+ results in a google for 'buy square sausage online' are actually places, where - i know it's amazing, but wait for it - places you can actually buy square sausage online. Incredible.

Did you type your query into the little Google box that can be found at the bottom of every thread on OcUK?

Man of Honour
Man of Honour

Your smart-arse reply might have been justified if the OP hadn't specifically asked if there was anywhere local he could buy it "off the shelf". Unfortunately, because he did, you've shown yourself up as a right ****.

ideas as to where to buy it off the shelf would be great.

Man of Honour
If Scotland is a bit too far to travel then you'll find it in every butchers and supermarket in Corby too.

Still not close but closer than Scotland!

Associate
Heck do square sausages. I think Waitrose and Tesco sell that particular one but don't think all stores stock it, worth a try though.

Back
Top Bottom