AIO Watercooling in a Parvum S2.0 Case

jc0

jc0

Associate
I've been looking at putting together a microATX build comprising of SLI 980 Ti's in a Parvum S2.0 case. I'm starting to think that I'd be out of my depth (not to mention pocket!) with custom watercooling and that a better solution might be to have two EVGA 980 Ti Hybrids and some kind of AIO cooler for the CPU.

My question is whether there is the fan space for the two Hybrid coolers and a 240mm AIO CPU cooler? The hybrids use a 120mm fan but the rads are a few cms wider than the fans so I'm not sure they could sit next to each other and use the 120mm fan slots on the top of the Parvum or at the front. The fans slots at the back of the Parvum are only 80mmm so I wouldn't be able to fit them there.

Associate
You could always ask Parvum to center the front fans more on the front panel so it it could fit, get in touch with them im sure they would do you a custom front panel. :)

jc0

jc0

Associate
OP
Thanks for the responses guys. Please can you explain which part wouldn't fit though? The parvum s2 has space for two 120mm fans at the front and two at the top. So I can't work out why a 240mm aio corsair cooler couldn't be installed at the front, and then put the two 120mm 980ti hybrid fan/rads next to each at the top?

Associate
Thanks for the responses guys. Please can you explain which part wouldn't fit though? The parvum s2 has space for two 120mm fans at the front and two at the top. So I can't work out why a 240mm aio corsair cooler couldn't be installed at the front, and then put the two 120mm 980ti hybrid fan/rads next to each at the top?

Your prob best to fit the cpu cooler to the top, then the gpu aio to the front the only way to see if they fit is get them as they do look like they could fit but what we are saying is it could be tight if the rad overhangs the fan by a few mm. You could always mod the holes yourself if its just a few mm, but to be safe get in touch with Parvum .

Soldato
cpu aio for the front

2 120mm gpu coolers in the top/

or get them to sort out a new front with 140mm for bigger aio. (i have a 140mm fan on the front of mine)

sT2OUPc.jpg

Associate
Sure if you order the S2.0 from OCUK we could make a set of custom front panels to fit what you require.

We would need to double check thickness of each rad to ensure the roof rad doesn't foul the front rad.

jc0

jc0

Associate
OP
Thanks for the response. I'd be looking at using a Corsair H100i GTX Hydro Cooler (240mm) for the CPU, probably at the top of the case. And then two EVGA 980 Ti Hybrid 120mm Fan/Rads side-by-side at the front of the case. Looking at images like this, I don't see that there would be a problem with space...

900x900px-LL-8b5b553f_Br7MK1VCIAAufaL.jpeg

[edit: not sure why that image won't display correctly - it works if you right click and download it]

Back
Top Bottom