90 Degree Compression fittings

Soldato
Both of those are rotary fittings which means that you tighten up the "grippy" end and then the other end is free to rotate. I use a couple in my build including some dirt cheap alphacool rotary barbs. I recommend you test them for leaks before employing them full time as I have had a few with leaks - however those without leaks have been problem free for 2 years.

Soldato
EK one is much better and it rotates as well.

I have 4 xspc 45degree and they all leak, I have more than 10 EK ones (45s and 90s) and never had a leak, I also have some alphacool and never had a problem.

Soldato
I use loads of the non-rotating fittings, ya basically just need different thickness orings, if ya want it to finish turning a bit more clockwise ya use a thinner washer, and a bit more anti clockwise ya use a thicker oring, luckily i had loads of orings fro mall the fittings ive used over the years to swap in. The non rotating 90 fittign are great as they fit into the tiniest of spaces.

Associate
EK one is much better and it rotates as well.

I have 4 xspc 45degree and they all leak, I have more than 10 EK ones (45s and 90s) and never had a leak, I also have some alphacool and never had a problem.

Same, both my xspc 90degree rotarys leaked

Back
Top Bottom