Logitech G900 is it worth it?

Associate
So im looking to get a new mouse as my Cyborg RAT is driving me nuts and seems to crash every other hour. Ideally looking for a Wireless Mouse but will entertain wired. I hear lots of good reviews for the G900 but its price is hard to swallow.

Anyone got this mouse or can recommend another good mouse?

I mainly play FPS/Moba/MMO's.

Cheers,
Raz-

Soldato
I love my G900..:)

But sometimes I do wish it had a few extra buttons and a charging dock

can recommend another good mouse?

I mainly play FPS/Moba/MMO's.

Cheers,
Raz-
Another mouse that I keep looking at that may interest you is the new Asus ROG Spatha Wireless/Wired Gaming Mouse
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/asus-rog-spatha-wireless-wired-gaming-mouse-kb-026-as.html

And also the SteelSeries Sensei Gaming Mouse Wireless
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/steelseries-sensei-gaming-mouse-wireless-62250-kb-063-st.html

These two both come with a charging dock..

Last edited:
Soldato
I really like my G900 now I'm used to it, but wouldn't pay full RRP for one. I managed to bag a used one (2 weeks old) for £80.

In terms of pro's and con's, I can only compare it to other wireless mouse as I haven't used a wired one for years.

+ Battery life is much better than any other wireless gaming mouse I've used, but in the same league as non-gaming mice.
+ It's much lighter than any other wireless mouse
+ Gaming performance is very good as most other online reviews have stated

- Design is a little garish
- Would prefer a more ergonomic (right handed) design, but as ambidextrous mice go - it's pretty good.
- Would like a 3rd button near the thumb

Last edited:
Associate
I love my G900..:)

But sometimes I do wish it had a few extra buttons and a charging dock

Another mouse that I keep looking at that may interest you is the new Asus ROG Spatha Wireless/Wired Gaming Mouse
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/asus-rog-spatha-wireless-wired-gaming-mouse-kb-026-as.html

And also the SteelSeries Sensei Gaming Mouse Wireless
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/steelseries-sensei-gaming-mouse-wireless-62250-kb-063-st.html

These two both come with a charging dock..

I have both the G900 and Spatha and here's their respective pros for me.

G900 - Size and weight.

Spatha - Side buttons and dock.

Overall it took me almost a week to get used to the Spathas increased weight and size but in the end the extra side buttons made it the mouse for me (at least for the timebeing ;) )

Caporegime
I just got the G900 and found it really easy to use from the outset. Turned the logo light off for longer battery life, didn't even need to configure it to my surface.

My aim in Overwatch has improved a lot, but that's to be expected as I was previously using an Xbox One controller!

Really good mouse.

Associate
yeh I didn't like it much at first, was like having a shoe on the wrong foot, and not enough buttons, persevered with it and love it now, the tracking is awesome, and the battery last a lot longer than I expected

Associate
OP
I just bought this mouse and I love it. The build quality is amazing and I cannot tell the difference between wired and wireless. It fits very well in the hand is very light. The sensor is a million times better than my old R.A.T which seemed to be very jumpy even at low dpi.

Associate
I also want a wireless mouse and got the G602, but returned it after few days because the mouse is heavy and feel slow despite I changed the settings many times.

Now bought a G900, expected to arrive today but Logitech messed up the address so it will not arrive until next Monday. :mad::mad:

Soldato
I also want a wireless mouse and got the G602, but returned it after few days because the mouse is heavy and feel slow despite I changed the settings many times.

Now bought a G900, expected to arrive today but Logitech messed up the address so it will not arrive until next Monday. :mad::mad:

let me know how you find it

Associate
let me know how you find it

The G900 arrived with free G240 mouse pad :):)

Free much lighter than G602 and also better with higher dpi
Feel more comfortable than G602 but not as good as my old mouse deathadder chroma
Very accurate in games or normal use even @ 12000dpi (I normally lower the dpi to increase accuracy when using deathadder chroma in games)
Good click feel and easy to access the two side buttons
Doesn't like the scroll wheel but will get use to it

Back
Top Bottom