Forza 6 (Apex) coming to PC near you, soon....

Soldato
Mine wont update just keeps giving me an error code so i thought i would uninstall it but now it wont down load again im just getting the same error :(

Associate
I get FFB on my Fanatec CSR, it's not project cars level of handling but for a good arcade racing game I really like it, hope it's not long before they do more updates or better yet release the full game.

Soldato
Tried it yesterday, getting vibrations through the Logitech G29, it doesn't seem very relative to steering input or individual tyre traction loss though. Suppose we can't expect too much with it being more of an arcade game than a sim.

Doesn't really give a good sense of braking though which is my only gripe, other than that it could be quite fun, definitely going to play it some more.

Soldato
yeah braking sensitivity is crazy high, you only need to slightly tap on the brakes before a lock up. Wish there was a brake sensitivity setting in the settings. There is something to do with braking, but i can't understand what it means by "braking inside" and "braking outside" axis.

Last edited:
Associate
Hi I'm not at home for a while but want to download this when I'm back. Will this work well enough on my PC spec (should be below). I think it recommends at least 2gb vram and my card only has 1. Only on 1080p screen and don't mind not having max settings on. Also how do I find out what steering wheel I have. It's Logitech and quite old but has no model number on it.

Associate
I have downloaded this game and it works ok even though it keeps warning me that I have low vram.

I think I have found out that I have a Logitech driving force (pro maybe) wheel. Got to say the steering is horrible with my wheel on this game. I only have to turn the wheel very slightly and it goes to full steering lock. Well thats what it shows in cockpit view anyway. I have tried adjusting dead zones etc but still rubbish. the game doesnt seem to calibrate the steering like other games do when started. Normally the wheel starts turning itself with games like grid autosport upon startup as I assume its calibrating.

Is my wheel just not supported well for Forza in general or is there something I can try to improve things?

Associate
Hi I'm not at home for a while but want to download this when I'm back. Will this work well enough on my PC spec (should be below). I think it recommends at least 2gb vram and my card only has 1. Only on 1080p screen and don't mind not having max settings on. Also how do I find out what steering wheel I have. It's Logitech and quite old but has no model number on it.

g25 has gearstick and 2 buttons on the wheel face, maybe its that?

Back
Top Bottom