Beyond Good and Evil free on Uplay

Soldato
As the title says, this is the free game of the month from Uplay. I'd never played it before but am enjoying it so far and I understand that it was/is a very popular game.

You will likely need to make a few tweaks to get it running correctly but there are some good instructions on the Steam discussion page for it. I have it running at 3440x1440 and locked at 60 FPS.

Soldato
As the title says, this is the free game of the month from Uplay. I'd never played it before but am enjoying it so far and I understand that it was/is a very popular game.

You will likely need to make a few tweaks to get it running correctly but there are some good instructions on the Steam discussion page for it. I have it running at 3440x1440 and locked at 60 FPS.

When it was released in 2003 it was actually a commercial failure. Despite getting 8/10 80%+ reviews it did very badly in sales due to the current market at the time being flooded with titles and companies wanting the next big franchise. Ubisoft didnt market it well at all and got a fraction of the normal marketing budget. It was meant to be the first of three games.

Its gathered status as an overlooked classic and took time over the years to gain its popularity but basically the reviewers loved it but nobody bought it. Makes you wonder what would have happened in 2003 if Social Medial is like it is today.

If ever a game needed a remake this is one.

Soldato

Back
Top Bottom