Are we expecting a steam halloween sale this weekend?

Soldato
I would like the dishonored dlc, said to be amazing and will gear me up for D2

Yup, it's pretty good, although it's often cheaper to re-buy the whole game plus DLC rather than the DLC itself.

Dunwall Trials is great fun but the others are OK but not as good. Depends what you're after. The other DLC do add to the story. Personally I would wait until DH2 comes out as they will drop I'm certain.

Just ordered DH2 from Amazon for less than everywhere else (it won't be in the sale, certainly not lower than Amazon I'm sure). £23 (ex VAT). :D

Soldato
Dunwall Trials is great fun but the others are OK but not as good. Depends what you're after. The other DLC do add to the story. Personally I would wait until DH2 comes out as they will drop I'm certain.
What now?!

Knife of Dunwall and Brigmore Witches are top-notch DLC. I think you'll find yourself in the minority here saying they are only 'ok' and not as good.

Soldato
Knife of Dunwall and Brigmore Witches are top-notch DLC. I think you'll find yourself in the minority here saying they are only 'ok' and not as good.

I not saying they weren't good, just IMO not as good as the Dunwall Trials - definitely worth a buy though. Each to their own eh chaps.

I'm a competitive person so enjoy 'honing my skills' so to speak and have seen an improvement through playing the game from Dunwall Trials. I've also done some speed runs of certain stages.

If you can get them all for under a tenner then go for it! Almost always cheaper to buy as a 'job lot'.

Soldato
OP
I not saying they weren't good, just IMO not as good as the Dunwall Trials - definitely worth a buy though. Each to their own eh chaps.

I'm a competitive person so enjoy 'honing my skills' so to speak and have seen an improvement through playing the game from Dunwall Trials. I've also done some speed runs of certain stages.

If you can get them all for under a tenner then go for it! Almost always cheaper to buy as a 'job lot'.

Yea i am expecting the definitive edition to pop up, is that all in one ir would it then let me gift the main game as i already own it?

Soldato
Don't need a sale with all the backlogged games I have to complete, I also have that amount of games I could happily go back and install some that I finished but would like to play again :D

Back on subject there will be a sale some point within the next few days, Valve love money...

Back
Top Bottom