*** Battlefield 1 ***

Soldato
I'll be on a bit earlier tonight too.

Am I missing something or does it take ages to earn warbonds? I swear in the beta I had almost 1k after a few days?

wnb

wnb

Soldato
I think sniper's need limited on server. I counted 22 snipers on the opposite team and 18 on my own! Made my life a nightmare, i do use smoke nades but two only get you so far on the open maps.

Caporegime
I think sniper's need limited on server. I counted 22 snipers on the opposite team and 18 on my own! Made my life a nightmare, i do use smoke nades but two only get you so far on the open maps.

mate was raging on operation last night. we was on german chateu map. he was 75-0 nothing with tank and we lost :p mainly due to snipers not pushing.:D

Soldato
dont get it just buy base game you will love it for £35. then when need dlc buy it then which isnt for months.:p

this is best battlefield game since bfbc2

What?

Buy the game for £40 and then the premium pass for £39.

The value for the premium pass is very good IMHO.

Besides, the first DLC isn't until early 2017.

If you buy it separately its way more expensive than shelling out up front - additionally my beef is more that EA KNOW THIS - that they will get players to fork out £100 up front or £125-£150 over time if they do it incrementally :mad:

Soldato
this is best battlefield game since bfbc2

I'm currently in the process of buying a new rig that will be more than capable of running this and I hope you are proven to be right.

I have a lot of love for BC2, it was one of my favourite BF games of recent times. It was just so intense and atmosphere. Spent many long hours into the night on that game. BF3 and 4 were ok but just lacked that "zip" that BC2 had.

Soldato
I'll be on a bit earlier tonight too.

Am I missing something or does it take ages to earn warbonds? I swear in the beta I had almost 1k after a few days?

It does seem to take longer, i think they just lowered the amount you got each time.

Ranking is always faster in the beta to allow people to test out the higher rank kit during the beta phase. Warbonds are no different.

Associate
If you buy it separately its way more expensive than shelling out up front - additionally my beef is more that EA KNOW THIS - that they will get players to fork out £100 up front or £125-£150 over time if they do it incrementally :mad:

how is it £125-150? lol even if you paid £40 for the game and same for season pass its still only £80

i took the risk and preordered the game back in june so i paid £28, then ill pay 30-40 for the season pass.. still way off even £100

Caporegime
dunno what nuts you been eating squirrel but

£35 base game no need to buy dlc yet

when you need to buy dlc buy prem if needed most play base only anyway for £40 on most key sites. as it always is or close to.or just buy the dlc which is decent.

games great forget griping about it jump on enjoy.rare great games are out.enjoy them.

Soldato
Can someone clear this up for me, im at work at this has been bugging me all morning. Im using DX12 in BF1 and getting loads of stuttering. I think im CPU bottlenecked from what afterburner has shown me.

I even dropped GFX settings and it was the same. I've since cranked up the res scaling to 115% (im playing at 2560x1080 Ultra) and has smoothed it out for the most part.

Would going on to DX11 help any? I can try and eek another 200mhz from the CPU but she gets abit toasty.

Soldato
Can someone clear this up for me, im at work at this has been bugging me all morning. Im using DX12 in BF1 and getting loads of stuttering. I think im CPU bottlenecked from what afterburner has shown me.

I even dropped GFX settings and it was the same. I've since cranked up the res scaling to 115% (im playing at 2560x1080 Ultra) and has smoothed it out for the most part.

Would going on to DX11 help any? I can try and eek another 200mhz from the CPU but she gets abit toasty.

Same question as everyone else...have you enabled GPU memory restrictions?

Caporegime
dx12 many are saying you get stutter . makes me chuckle as many was saying how much smoother dx12 would make it playing especially on the cpu side :D

i have noted people with i5s are getting frame drops in big games.benchmarks show upto 30 fps difference to modern i7s.

it could be a bug not patched doing this or is just scales better with modern i7 cpus.

Soldato

I'm able to run DX12 + High settings with no stuttering. Put it to Ultra and it stutters loads, even though my framerate is 80-100.

Haven't tried DX11 personally but from what I've read DX12 uses less CPU?

Back
Top Bottom