BitFenix Prodigy Cable Management

Associate
This is my current set up

ASUS P8H77-I
i5 3570
8GB DDR3
AMD R9 280X

KnH8xADh.jpg

I've generally tried my best to keep the cables as tidy as possible but find it very difficult in this case. I was wondering if anyone had any tips which might make it easier?

Thanks in advance.

Soldato
Other than custom cables made to perfect length, no. That spot beside the PSU is where you tuck all the excess cables, which you've already done. Long cables in a small space always mean more stuffing than tidying. As you'll have realized, the USB/Power etc connections on the side panel don't help, as enough flex has to be allowed on those cables. Would have been a nice touch if the connections were isolated from the side panel, and the side panel had a little cut-out for them to fit through.

You are pretty much on the right track, i have this case and i find the key is just taking time to plan where all the cables are going and routing them in that little space by the side of the psu.
I also tucked the usb/mobo header cables in the hd cages on the side panel to keep them out the way and not adding to the rats nest by the psu.

Associate
OP
Thanks for the help, guys.

I'll look into seeing if I can route those cables a bit better. The annoying thing is the USB 3.0 ones on the side panel have never really worked, anyway!

Back
Top Bottom