Germans to be told to stockpile.

Soldato
Russian drills last week now with broadcast loudspeaker propaganda messages in various european languages.

“NATO soldiers! You are being lied to! You are not peacekeepers! Lay down your arms.
Your treacherous attack is disturbing a peaceful country. You will suffer retribution and the anger of a people who have never suffered defeat in any war. Drop your weapons and stop being pawns for your leaders,”

Strange days indeed.

Soldato
Russian drills last week now with broadcast loudspeaker propaganda messages in various european languages.

“NATO soldiers! You are being lied to! You are not peacekeepers! Lay down your arms.
Your treacherous attack is disturbing a peaceful country. You will suffer retribution and the anger of a people who have never suffered defeat in any war. Drop your weapons and stop being pawns for your leaders,”

Strange days indeed.

Probably best not to mention the Russo - Japanese war, eh?

Caporegime

Strange days indeed.
Old cold war tapes?

Caporegime
Rin our pantry to last a few days with rationing and there's several bags of cat biscuits that could be eaten as a last resort (yuck).

I konw this is kind of off topic, but...

I really, really like the smell of Bella's cat biscuits (Royal Canin Siamese flavour). I must admit I've been sorely tempted to eat some. They smell just like Twiglets, and I quite like those...

To eat cat or not to eat cat food (voluntarily), that is the question...

Soldato
Ive heard economic sanctions described as a precursor to war as its the start of actions to restrict the strength of a army in its abilities. One thing which never happened but was supposed to be the start of Russian actions would be if they were excluded from a world banking settling system, so they could not transfer or use any part of debt or credit cards. It would be a way to stop roubles being worth money outside Russians borders, I heard this would be war at that point.
Apart from that I would be surprised in escalation, Putin gets votes with his attitude apparently and we dont understand that maybe

Back
Top Bottom