Germans to be told to stockpile.

Soldato
As the thread title, so it has now come to telling their own citizens to stock pile on essential items, food, water etc.

I found one of the quotes pretty eye opening in the article:

For the first time since the end of the Cold War, the German government plans to tell citizens to stockpile food and water in case of an attack or catastrophe, the Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung newspaper reported on Sunday.

"prepare appropriately for a development that could threaten our existence and cannot be categorically ruled out in the future,"

Is this what they and possibly we are now facing?

I would like them to expand a little on the "threaten our existence" remark, do they know something we don't :)

http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-germany-security-stockpiling-idUKKCN10W0NE?il=0

Last edited:
Soldato
Probably reading too much into it but stockpiling suggests they're preparing for something a bit more extreme than a few gunmen :(.

Soldato
Knowing how the current German Govt. likes to pander to certain groups, perhaps it's just that they are planning on banning certain foods/drinks to comply with those of a different culture and not some credible or serious Terrorist threat to their water/food supplies.

Soldato
OP
Probably reading too much into it but stockpiling suggests they're preparing for something a bit more extreme than a few gunmen :(.

I know yes, it dd strike me as odd, i know terrorism is bad enough but in it's current form of attacks it wouldnt threaten their existence.

Strange one really :)

Soldato
Might be all to do with Brexit, UK cyclists are expected to see a staggering ~18% price hike on Shimano equipment, we need to buy spare parts to cover the next 5 years or ASAP at the current prices!

Soldato
Maybe they have intelligence on something but can't quite say what it is. I know that Belgium were supposed to be handing out iodine pills to everyone, as it's known to help fight off radiation. This was after they had intelligence that some nuclear reactors in Belgium were being scouted and researched by terror groups (something along those lines).

Who knows what's going to happen but the attacks are growing, you can't deny that.

Soldato
All this and the wet flannel Corbinistas / Greens want to cancel trident.

Nutcases.

I've always said if I had the money to build a bunker and stock it I would - It isn't a case of if something will kick off, but when. Might or might not be in the next 50 years - Who knows, but something will eventually give.

Back
Top Bottom