Case recommendations

Associate
Hi all,

I'm currently in the process of specing up a new PC and need some advice on the best case for it.

I have narrowed it down to the following:

1. Corsair 900D
2. Corsair 750D
3. Phanteks Enthoo Primo
4. Something else

Every PC build I've had in the last 15 or so years has had a Lian Li case involved and as they are moving to the special/cube design which I am not happy with I am having to move on. Cost is not too much of a problem, however the maximum should be around the same as the Corsair 900D (Otherwise I would have been looking at the CaseLabs SMA8)

The requirements I have for it are that it fits the EK Water Blocks Predator 360 in the roof and it does not have too much plastic stuck on it as I prefer the simple look.

So if you own one or more then let me know what you thing, and if you don't but have an opinion about which one to choose/look at more then hit reply and let me know :)

Cheers,
Wartris

Soldato
The Zalman Z12 does not support 3 fans at the top, only two.

I would recommend the Primo, 360 rad support up top, plus a fan hub behind the Motherboard tray. and space at the bottom for lots of cables. Plus the space is very good inside. My Stepdad has the Enthoo Pro so I know they are quality cases :)

Back
Top Bottom