Case up to £100

Associate
Hey guys, looking for a case which is noise dampened but has a great airflow. Currently running a 6600k @ 4.5 and a 980TI overclocked.

Sadly my current case NZXT Phantom 410 doesn't have great airflow and the GPU gets pretty hot even with a 140mm sidefan. Also it seems to vibrate if I turn my case fans up.

Current cooler is a Dh-15, so keep in mind the dimensions.

Colour pref is black, and prefer the PSU to be hidden.

Thank you!

Associate
Hey guys, looking for a case which is noise dampened but has a great airflow. Currently running a 6600k @ 4.5 and a 980TI overclocked.

Sadly my current case NZXT Phantom 410 doesn't have great airflow and the GPU gets pretty hot even with a 140mm sidefan. Also it seems to vibrate if I turn my case fans up.

Current cooler is a Dh-15, so keep in mind the dimensions.

Colour pref is black, and prefer the PSU to be hidden.

Thank you!

The Fractal Design Define R5 is often seen as one of the very best silenced cases. It comes in black, is £79 but unfortunately doesn't hide the PSU. Comes with 2 140mm fans. With mounting locations for more fans.

Having used an R3 I can tell you they are very easy to build in and cable manage, if that's another concern for you.

Last edited:
Soldato
The Carbide 400Q is and fits in the price range. It comes with dust filters which I don't believe the Fractal does.

Edit: Turns out it does so I got one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom