Cable Mods and organisation

Associate
HI all,

Not sure where this could have fallen in the other forums, but I was wondering if there are any companies/people that are located in the Lincolnshire/Nottinghamshire area that deal with custom cables and cable management, I have been meaning to tidy my case up for a long, long time and I am sure I will never get around to doing it, so I thought the best option would be to give it to someone I can trust to get it done, for a price obviously.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Associate
Just watch a few videos on how to sleeve cables, it's not that difficult really. Most of the untidiness will just be down to cables maybe being a little too big for your specific rig/setup which you can sort out by routing them a little differently.

Soldato
Why not just use CableMod themselves? Their website is very easy to use and you can order either extensions or a full set of custom cables to replace your existing ones in whatever colour combination you prefer. Not cheap mind, but your best bet if you don't want to make yourself.

I don't know of any company (and I doubt one exists) that you could actually GIVE your case to and have them do it though, short of finding someone on these forums or through a friend that could help you out.

Associate
cable management depends a lot on your case.. things like psu shrouds and space behind the motherboard are things you really want

with those it makes cable management so simple

as for the cables there are plenty of places that do them now.. just get extensions

Associate
OP
That's the thing, I struggled with keeping it neat with the original cables, I wanted to have some longer cables so I could tidy them all up and not have them stretched over other components etc, but I thought there would be someone that does that for you.
my issue is that I work full time, and a house move is right around the corner, so im trying to focus on that currently.
ill have to just set aside some days in the future for it when things have settled down.
thanks for the tips though guys, iv bookmarked some pages.

Back
Top Bottom