Budget PC Build AGAIN!!!

Soldato
Ok this is my second go at this basket. Purchase time is coming up, mate wants a PC for his Son under £700 (ish) tower only including windows, needs to run DayZ standalone.

this is what I have come up with, its gone 11 over budget, but I think ive got pretty good components throughout, a little low on disk space but he wont have much installed and he can always add a mechanical drive later. no dvd drive as I will use a usb one to install.

My basket at Overclockers UK:

Total: £724.42
(includes shipping: £12.60)

Soldato
OP
Well now ive deleted the extra mobo, I think this is looking good, managed to put a decent case and an AIO cooler. its getting late, so ive probably missed off something critical..

Total: £734.43

Soldato
Or with your selected mobo/cpu/ram, its right on budget:

Total: £700.47

I would look for a second hand GPU to save a lot :)

Associate
As per my post in the other thread, you can free up more money for decent gfx and more ram if you use the bundled case/psu.

Total: £671.89
(includes shipping: £0.00)

This is the sort of thing I would go for. You may want to add a 92mm exhaust fan also. I would grab a Windows 7 Key online and do the free upgrade - you would still be in budget :).

Edit: I should also point out that the new gpus from both vendors are out soon so it could be worth waiting a month or so on the gpu front.

Back
Top Bottom