Thinking of upgrading

Associate
Hi guys, I recently moved to the UK from Spain and left my gaming rig back home. I am debating to bring it over in its entirity or just bring some parts and buy the rest, making it a good excuse to upgrade in the mean time. My setup is the following:

AMD FX8350 Black Edition 8 Core Processor

M5A78L-M/USB3 from Asus

1TB HDD, cant remember which one now as I dont have the system with me

8GB of Ram, Kingston, again I cant remember the actual model

Gigabyte AMD Radeon HD 7950 3GB GDDR5 DVI-I/HDMI/2x Mini-Displayport PCI-Express Graphic Card GV-R795WF3-3GD

for the graphics card.

My idea, as many people here, is to start gaming a bit more than the average league of legends and do a bit of streaming. Also I want to start getting into programming as a hobby and would like to extend the life of the setup and meanwhile learn a bit more about computer building and setup.

I am hoping with your help I can become more knowledgeable and really know how to maintain and lookup after my system.

My main question though...is it worth shipping my current setup over? I have started a new job and have a bit saved, I also now new cards are coming out and this should hopefully put the prices down a bit for current items. Any thought?

Back
Top Bottom