*** Battlefield 1 ***

Caporegime
SHOCKING NEWS: EA have confirmed that a Battlefield game from DICE will be coming for holiday 2016.

“In Q1, we’ll begin with the creative and innovative Mirror’s Edge Catalyst from DICE launching in May. A great line-up of EA Sports titles are in development for next year, and we look forward to sharing more about these new experiences in the months ahead. An all-new Battlefield game from DICE will arrive in time for the holidays, we’re excited to have a new Titanfall experience coming from our friends at Respawn – and of course, Mass Effect Andromeda from the team at BioWare will launch later in the fiscal year.”

Source

I am looking forward to this, love Battlefield 4. Hopefully this will be the boots on the ground military game I enjoy.

Caporegime
Interesting that it says the next battlefield game is coming from dice.

I was expecting the 2016 battlefield game to be coming from Visceral as they've not been doing anything since launching Hardline. Wonder if they are mentioning DICE as DICE helped visceral with BFH and they've just neglected to mention Visceral's involvement to stir up hype. Hmmmmmm.

I'd like to see Battlefield 5 this year. I can't see it though..

Soldato
Looks like COD might struggle this year. People have lost faith in IW and there are games like BF5, TitanFall 2 and Gears 4 that COD will be competing with.
Personally I'm looking forward to TitanFall 2.

And I hope this year's BF is Bad Company 2.

Caporegime
OP
I think this could be the year CoD does really badly, I know I am not buying it day one this year, zero faith in 'Infinity Ward' after Ghosts.

As Fr0dders says, I just hope this out this year.

Associate
I really hope they do a WW2 based game and fingers crossed they launch with the same support that BF4 saw once DICE LA stepped in

Caporegime
Interesting that it says the next battlefield game is coming from dice.

I was expecting the 2016 battlefield game to be coming from Visceral as they've not been doing anything since launching Hardline. Wonder if they are mentioning DICE as DICE helped visceral with BFH and they've just neglected to mention Visceral's involvement to stir up hype. Hmmmmmm.
Visceral are working on the next SW game. The Amy Hennig one...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom