Teamgroup Dark Pro 3000mhz and Gigabyte X99 Ultra Gaming

Associate
So I purchased a new system which is running really well except for the memory. Ive got 4 x 8gb Teamgroup Dark Pro 3000mhz sticks. They appear to run fine in 2800mhz but as soon as you try the xmp profile or manual settings (including adjusting the voltage to correct level) at 3000mhz one or two of the sticks disappear.

Im thinking it might just be a compatibility issue given its such a new board and a bios update might fix it. Already gone to the latest bios but no luck yet.

Any ideas?

Rig is:

I7 6850k
Gigabyte X99 Ultra Gaming
32gb Team Group Dark Pro 3000mhz
Corsair RM1000i
FD S36 AIO
Asus strix raid DLX audio
Gainward 1080 GLH

Associate
Can you run any two sticks at a time at 3000? Is the RAM voltage drooping with all four sticks installed? You should be able to monitor the actual voltage in real-time in the BIOS on the PC Health Status (or similarly named) page.

Associate
Have you found the problem?
I have 2x8 Dark pro, and i'm having problems with the memories.
The xmp profile isn't working, sometimes I can boot, others just stuck on Ram led, abd give me.overclock fail.

I7 6700K
2x8 Teamgourp Dark Pro 3000
Asus z170 Pro Gaming - latest bios

I'm driving crazy Because is a brand new computer, and it's my first time with team group memories, never had problems with corsair and ocz.

Soldato
So I purchased a new system which is running really well except for the memory. Ive got 4 x 8gb Teamgroup Dark Pro 3000mhz sticks. They appear to run fine in 2800mhz but as soon as you try the xmp profile or manual settings (including adjusting the voltage to correct level) at 3000mhz one or two of the sticks disappear.

Im thinking it might just be a compatibility issue given its such a new board and a bios update might fix it. Already gone to the latest bios but no luck yet.

Any ideas?

Rig is:

I7 6850k
Gigabyte X99 Ultra Gaming
32gb Team Group Dark Pro 3000mhz
Corsair RM1000i
FD S36 AIO
Asus strix raid DLX audio
Gainward 1080 GLH

Go to advanced memory setting / memory enhancement setting and select enhanced stability and see if this helps when in xmp mode.

Back
Top Bottom