Collecting from Apple Store?

Associate
In a few days time I'll be collecting my new iMac from my nearest Apple Store. I have received my invoice by email and wondered if I need to take this with me as proof of purchase as I'm not sure about what I need to take. I did make the purchase using the iPad app if this helps.

Soldato
I'm guessing you should be fine taking the invoice and something like photo ID to prove it's the person who purchased it that is picking it up.

Never collected from store before, only reserved? (might be lying here, can't completely remember) and purchased on the day.

Associate
I've collected twice and they only wanted ID that matched my online payment.

EDIT: Actually I don't remember if they were reservations or collections. Either way, take ID and the card you paid with and proof of purchase just in case.

Associate
OP
I've just had the email saying it's ready to collect and it explains I will need a valid photo ID, it also says they will help me set it up. Does that mean it's going to be unboxed in the store and set up or is that a general thing that applies to iPhones etc?

Associate
I've just had the email saying it's ready to collect and it explains I will need a valid photo ID, it also says they will help me set it up. Does that mean it's going to be unboxed in the store and set up or is that a general thing that applies to iPhones etc?

Can confirm what Alpherah said. They're always sealed but they can help you set it up and will obviously unbox it.

Associate
OP
Ok so I've now collected it and next job will no to order 32gb of 2133mhz ram from the bay at a cost of £199.00 a god bit cheaper than the option on the Apple Store app as they want £480.00 for the 1867mhz ram.

Back
Top Bottom