**DGM 27" LED IPS 2560x1440 ONLY £319.99 Inc. VAT (PRE-ORDER PRICE ONLY)!!**

Associate
My PSU has just died. Will be giving power-plus.tv a go.

Edit: just ordered so hope it will arrive Tuesday.... Lost without my pc. :(

Last edited:
Associate
I replaced my failed power supply a few weeks back which worked well. But now the monitor screen is failing to come on, even though the speakers / front LED etc are working. I'm unable to bring up the menu etc too, is there some sort of inverter board in the unit? I'm just wondering if its going to be a write off or repairable

Associate
Hmmm monitor seems to have died last night after i returned from making a cup of tea. No led lights are on but the PC is still running.

Removed the power cable to the monitor and reattached but nothing. Removed the PSU from the mains and reattached and the blue led for power came on and then went off. Tried again and this time got a glimpse of the red DGM logo.

Anyone have an idea whether its a Monitor or PSU failure?

Cheers.

Caporegime
Hmmm monitor seems to have died last night after i returned from making a cup of tea. No led lights are on but the PC is still running.

Removed the power cable to the monitor and reattached but nothing. Removed the PSU from the mains and reattached and the blue led for power came on and then went off. Tried again and this time got a glimpse of the red DRM logo.

Cheers.

Pretty sure from memory thats what mine did when the PSU failed.

Soldato

Removed the power cable to the monitor and reattached but nothing. Removed the PSU from the mains and reattached and the blue led for power came on and then went off. Tried again and this time got a glimpse of the red DGM logo.

Cheers.

That sounds like PSU to me.

Associate

Cheers.
Have you tried changing the fuse? If not looks like the PSU

Back
Top Bottom