ASUS MG248Q

Soldato
Anyone have any experience with the above screen?

In my quest for a 24" 1080P Freesync I'm now looking at this. I was initially looking at the AOC but was put off by all the user feedback (plus I don't like the styling), I was also looking at an Iiyama cut can't find any reviews.

I found a few reviews for the Asus and they all seemed positive, but it would be nice to hear some user feedback. It is pricier than the other options but I don't mind paying a bit extra to get something I'm happy with. Sadly Overclockers don't seem to sell it though. :(

Soldato
OP
Thanks, I came across that one yesterday and read a couple of reviews, it does seem decent and its cheaper.

I am still slightly swayed towards the Asus though mainly due to aesthetics, I know that shouldn't be a big factor but it just looks a lot nicer to me. Also, I'm struggling to find anything to confirm that the Viewsonic is HDCP compatible, I'm not sure if its just that all screens are these days but others I've looked at say it in the specs but there is no mention for this, one retailer has it listed and states it is not, but they could have it wrong I guess.

Thanks for the link, I'll watch that review when I get a chance.

Back
Top Bottom