**DGM 27" LED IPS 2560x1440 ONLY £319.99 Inc. VAT (PRE-ORDER PRICE ONLY)!!**

OcUK Staff
Hi there

Using the LG IPS panel this monitor is truly immense value for money with its mega 2560x1440 resolution.
Also exclusively to OcUK these have a 3yr warranty compared to the 1yr warranty you get when buying elsewhere or Ebay. This is why OcUK rules!!

DGM IPS-2701WPH 27" LED Widescreen Professional Monitor - Black @ £319.99 inc VAT

MO-003-DG_400.jpg

The IPS-2701WPH is DGM's new WQHD resolution monitor built around LED backlight LG IPS panels. Featuring a 2560x1440 resolution [WQHD], these monitors are ideal for creative professionals and gamers who demand nothing but the very best. IPS panels are preferred for their superior true color values, the most consistent image and a superior viewing angle as compared to other LCD technologies.

The DGM IPS-2701WPH features the same high resolution LED LG IPS panel found in the Apple Cinema Displays without scaling functionality. Video content bypasses scalers making the DGM IPS-2701WPH ideal for gaming and multimedia video production. The superfast 6ms response [grey to grey] minimises streaking and ghosting resulting in visibly less smear and blur around fast moving objects.

Features:-
- Panel Size: 27" Diagonal IPS Panel
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Resolution: 2560 x 1440 (WQHD)
- Pixel Pitch: 0.2331 mm
- Display Colors: 16.7M
- Brightness (cd/m2): 350cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio (Typ.): 1000:1
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio (Typ.): 80,000
- Response time (ms): 6ms
- Viewing Angle, H/V: 178 degree(H) / 178 degree(V)
- Input Signal: HDMI, DVI-D, DP (Display Port), VGA (D-sub 15pin)
- Internal Speaker: Built-in Stereo Speakers
- Wall Mount: VESA 100 x 100 mm
- Net / Gross Weight: 7.6 / 10.3 Kg
- Monitor Dimension (W*H*D mm): 645 × 487 × 172 mm
- Carton Dimension (W*H*D mm): 720 × 510 × 130 mm
- 3yr Warranty return to base with OcUK

Was [£379.99] Inc. VAT

Only £319.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Another option on the IPS monitors, though DGM have said they have no ETA for more stock, so these could be a one off deal, once gone they could be gone.

Also I must point out that exclusively to OcUK these have a 3yr warranty compared to the 1yr warranty you get when buying elsewhere or Ebay. This is why OcUK rules!!

This is a Pre-Order ONLY price!!!!!!!!!!

Associate
looks pretty neat, I'd love to hear how they compare to what else is out there... I bet if it is great I will be too late to order, hehe.

Hmm led backlit.... I'm not sure if that is a good or a bad thing....

Soldato
The same reason the Hazro monitors are so much cheaper. But this could be a nice alternative. OcUK used to sell some 24" DGMs with VA panels and they were extremely popular. So much so that people were quite upset when they gave up the ghost several years later :).

Associate
I am not sure if it was just me who suggested that OcUK sell this (I posted in the product suggestion section after someone mentioned this monitor in another, now closed, thread). I would say that if you are after a 27" IPS 2560x1440 monitor (with glossy screen for extra sharp colour) then you really should not think about getting anything else (unless you want a Dell with AG coating). I bought one of the korean monitors for less money than these DGM's but i would have bought a DGM if i had the choice as you get more inputs, 3 year warranty and 14 days to try it out.

I have just had another thought. My Korean monitor does not have an OSD so the only setting the buttons on the monitor let me change is brightness up/down. I guess the DGM will probably have a full on screen display with contrast/brightness and probably loads of other settings.

Soldato
Of course they're more expensive, there's actually some support for a start. What're you going to do with one of the Korean models if it goes pop after a year?

Some of the Korean retailers will actually arrange international return delivery off of their own backs for you within the warranty period.

Associate
Looks good. Still more expensive though.

More expensive as compared to what?

If you are talking about the Korean monitors then go and have a look at the prices (including duty which is not shown in the price on that auction site). But, when you look for a comparable monitor then you will have to look for one that has

- Input Signal: HDMI, DVI-D, DP (Display Port), VGA (D-sub 15pin)

as that is what the DGM monitors have

Also, a lot of the Korean monitors are A- rated panels which will be rejected by the likes of Apple, Dell and HP as they will have some kind of defect (my monitor is ever so slightly brighter on the left hand side). Are the DGM monitors A/A+ panels or A- like most of the cheap Korean monitors?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom