Acer Predator XB270HUD!

Associate
Hello guys!

Been away from gaming for a while but built a new comp with Skylake 6600k and GTX 970 before X-mas last year, and have been playing some games on my old Asus PG278H - 1080P monitor!

But know I feel I will get back into gaming some more and was thinking ablout the Acer Predator XB270HUD monitor.
Can get it for a good price right now, but info is little to no about it; no reviews that I can find.

I had a ROG Swift Tn 1440P g-sync before and loved it. Surely the Acer will be as good, or whats your take on it ?

I am awaiting the new upcoming HDR displays and dont want to cash out to much, it's only to tide me over for a year or two. Then probably we finaly will have those new HDR monitors with Oled or some other tech I belive/hope
:)

Take care guys and be safe!

Link to monitor!
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/acer...descreen-led-monitor-black-red-mo-108-ac.html

Last edited:
Caporegime
I wouldn't touch an ACER monitor with a barge pole to be honest, from my own experience and other countless bad experiences found online by others.

If you do, just pray you get a perfect working one - if you don't, send it right back for a refund.

Associate
OP
Thanks for the suggestions guys!

I will go for that Acer anyway so lest hope that I will get a good unit, as it's so cheap right now, and many who have bought it here in Sweden praise it.

Will absolutely upgrade my vidcard later on.
The thing is I cant stand playing without g-sync and only at 1080P, it hurts my eyes and brain. My whole body screams; you just cash out for that Acer 1440P g-sync boy, LOL!

So wish me luck guys :)

Thanks again and you all be well!

/Best regards
Mike

Associate
That is an incredibly cheap price for a Gsync monitor when you compare to others, I looked at this one but based on reviews I was leaning towards the Dell S2716DG.

Associate
OP
That is an incredibly cheap price for a Gsync monitor when you compare to others, I looked at this one but based on reviews I was leaning towards the Dell S2716DG.

Yeah surely is, it's the price of what a screen with freesync may cost, so it's pretty much g-sync for free :)

I was thinking about that Dell also, as Dell should have good support with RMA and such.
But I dont want to cash out to much, only something to hold me off until the HDR's displays will come.

Back
Top Bottom