It is Caseking's Birthday, to celebrate here is a competition!

Associate
I've got the same Haggisman. I cannot like Cougar Poland (I'm guess its region locked).
"Just follow the pages you want (every liked page will give you one more entry)"
So based on that I should have 23 not 3. I did it last week thinking it just needs time to re-fresh.

Associate
all entered up!

the competition entry forms/page is buggy as hell though. entered a few days ago and went to check today that it had finally counted the load of page likes i had done as entries but no such luck. In fact, I had to re-tell it that i subbed to the 2 youtube channels because it was saying i only had 1 entry even though it counted them as entries before. anyone else getting the same?

Associate
all entered up!

the competition entry forms/page is buggy as hell though. entered a few days ago and went to check today that it had finally counted the load of page likes i had done as entries but no such luck. In fact, I had to re-tell it that i subbed to the 2 youtube channels because it was saying i only had 1 entry even though it counted them as entries before. anyone else getting the same?

My entry was pretty much the same. Went to check to see if it had counted the likes to find that that it wasnt registering that I entered at all. I have had to re-enter twice so far :confused:

Soldato
all entered up!

Yup! Dear OcUK, please don't ever use that site/system again, it's awful

Back
Top Bottom